In addition to contributing to the museum’s present and future projects, Creative Agents are charged with creating and organizing a set of original programs and projects.
Creative Agents will:
- Create spark talks and publish a zine for the exhibition SHIFT: New Interpretations of American and European Art.
- Help shape and produce a student-focused program around our upcoming exhibition: Axis Mundo: Queer Networks in Chicano- L.A.
- Develop and conduct a recorded interview with visiting artists and exhibition curators.
- Develop and plan a program to take place over Winter Study.
- Help plan a WCMA Trivia Night at the Log.
- Plan a program for the Spring Semester.
- Do audience research and share your findings with staff.