We thrive with the support of friends, members, parents, and alumni.
Your tax-deductible contribution to WCMA—no matter its size—allows us to remain one of the premier academic art museums in the nation.
Note: As of July 1, 2020, WCMA has become an official designation within the Williams Alumni Fund and Parents Fund. Donors can now receive appropriate class credit for their gifts designated to the museum.
Any donor who supports WCMA with a gift of $2,500 or more receives access to the following courtesies and opportunities to engage more deeply with the museum. Courtesies include:
- A complimentary copy of a recent WCMA publication/catalogue
- Invitations to annual Director’s Symposium, which highlights exciting projects that WCMA staff and current students are involved in, and features alumni working in museums and affiliated arts fields
- Priority registration for an annual WCMA trip co-facilitated through the Alumni Travel Office (when the college travel program begins again)
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes visits, gatherings, and programs with museum staff at WCMA, artist’s studios, and at private collections across the country (virtual gatherings until further notice)
- Private exhibition tours on campus upon request (available when campus opens again to the public; campus is currently closed to visitors until further notice)
Williams College Office of College Relations
75 Park Street
Williamstown, MA 01267
• Make an online gift and support the museum by selecting “WCMA” in the gift designation drop down menu.
Explore additional ways to give here.
Thank you for your support!