The WCMA pARTners Program recognizes individuals who provide financial support at any level for the museum’s general operating expenses. Such gifts support exhibitions, public programs, publications, and object conservation, among many other vital functions of our teaching museum. Through their generosity, WCMA pARTners help the museum to fulfill its mission to create and inspire exceptional experiences with art that are integral to a liberal arts education, lifelong learning, and human connection.
To become a WCMA pARTner, simply choose to make a monetary contribution in any amount! All WCMA pARTners receive access to the following courtesies and opportunities to engage more deeply with the museum. Examples of courtesies include:
- Subscription to WCMA’s bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Free admission to all of the member museums within the College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program
- Special news and updates from the museum Director
- Invitations to an annual Director’s Symposium, which highlights exciting projects that WCMA staff and current students are involved in, and features alumni working in museums and affiliated arts fields
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes visits, gatherings, and programs with museum staff at WCMA, artist’s studios, and at private collections across the country
- For leadership donors (who make gifts of $2,500 and up), priority registration for an annual WCMA trip co-facilitated through the Alumni Travel Office (when the college travel program begins again)
Your tax-deductible contribution to WCMA—no matter its size—allows us to remain one of the premier academic art museums in the nation.
As of July 1, 2020, WCMA has become an official designation within the Williams Alumni Fund and Parents Fund. Donors can now receive appropriate class and fund credit for their gifts designated to the museum. This includes gifts at the Purple Mountain Association leadership levels of $2,500–$250,000.
• Checks can be made payable to “Williams Alumni Fund” or “Williams Parents Fund” with “WCMA Designation” in the memo line and mailed to:
Williams College Office of College Relations
75 Park Street
Williamstown, MA 01267
• Make an online gift and support the museum by selecting “WCMA” in the gift designation drop down menu.
Explore additional ways to give here.
Thank you for your support!