As part of the bicentennial celebration of the Williams College Society of Alumni, this program will celebrate and discuss the experiences of these women in this year marking 50 years of co-education at Williams, and the upcoming 50th anniversary of the Graduate Program in the History of Art.
The panelists include:
• Lucinda Barnes, MA ’78, Chief Curator and Director of Programs and Collections, Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive, University of California
• Laura Hoptman ’83, Executive Director of The Drawing Center
• Sarah Needham ’08, Executive Director of the Hill Art Foundation
• Victoria Sancho Lobis, MA ’02, the Sarah Rempel and Herbert S. Rempel ’23 Director of the Benton Museum of Art, Pomona College
• Sasha Suda, MA ’05, Director & CEO, National Gallery of Canada
• Shamim M. Momin ’95, Director of Curatorial Affairs, Henry Art Gallery at the University of Washington